Experienced Animal Care Assistant
Set in Pegswood we are a 5 star rated purpose built doggy day care centre operating since 2018, and due to expansion we are looking to recruit someone to take a more senior roll within the centre.
Your duties will include
• Supervise the day to running of the centre by following our daily schedule and company policies.
• Supervise the dogs, keeping them safe, happy, watered, cool etc.
• Dealing with customers with a professional experienced manner.
If you are the right person for our job, you will need to show us the following:
• First, foremost a dog lover who is comfortable with all breeds of dogs and sizes. You are passionate about animal care and customer service. Animal-related experience and/or qualifications is a must
• You will be part of a close-knit group of dog lovers, so being a good team player is essential.
• You are an exceptional driver. Previous van driving experience is not essential but being a confident and capable driver absolutely is!
• You are great with customers. You will be face-to-face with many of our lovely clients when you pick up and drop off the dogs, so a charming disposition and being able to speak good English are essential qualities.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £10.00 per hour
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends
To apply, email a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com